Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Heading out to Trans Iowa Today

 Iowa is going to be brutal. Getting ready





Thanks to all who make this possible. The most important person in this being my dear wife. She has put up with all the this and has supported me the whole way. I am very fortunate for that and will be thinking of her while I am out there dealing with another dose of cold, rain and mud. The Slender Fungus will congregate in the wonderous state of Iowa  and commence the race on Saturday at 4 a.m.  Dr. Giggless, Cookie and I will be racing. Others members of the Slender Fungus as in T.J and Gumby will be there for support and rescue. I bid a thank you to all who organized and were part of the greatest Spring Classic in North America. Good luck you all because you are going to need it.


best,

Ari
President
Slender Fungus Cycling Association

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candles will be burning brightly for y'all, just try not to gloat when you cross the finish line. Frankly....its tacky.

Otter

Kristopher said...

Sorry Ari, meant to call you Wednesday but things the last 72 hrs have been crazy and I just forgot. So I am thinking about you and I wish you the best of luck!!!