Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Training Ride




Got out for a long one. 50 miles of Erie Canal trail. Massive tailwind out and massive headwind with snow all the way home. 1 gel and 1 bag of gu chomps. Got a flat tire middle point and froze to death changing it. I was happy with my 13.2 average despite the soft conditions. The Trail got really soft and difficult past Canastota.

Ari

2 comments:

Chad said...

Ari, i got a spot in the DK200, will i see you there? I made sure to remember all of your teachings you brought back from last years DK.

Ari said...

Dear LLama, I still have engraved in my mind our ride,the unrelenting heat, your nap on the bench. You can finish DK200. You will need really good support. That is crucial. Please send me an email at andonos {at}the Yahoo dot COM.

ari