Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazy June


Wife and I in Chicago

My Morning Jacket in Concert, Chicago, IL.


Jelly Boy on the Fargo



Buffalo in Fermi Lab, Batavia,IL


Chicago,IL


Do not follow


Turbo Tuesday


Spring flowers


Gumby and the gang

Jelly Boy

Hanging out with the gang

Werewolf's Singular

Werewolf's Black Mountain Cycles

Slender Fungus Ride

Giugi on the trailer bike finishing 35 miles


Now with the Dirty Kanza over I have been staying busy with commuting and riding with the family. Hooked up with my daughter and did a Turbo Tuesday and have been riding with my 18 year that has moved from Germany. Been commuting and working a lot at the shop. Thinking about a long ass ride in July so we will be posting soon as arrangements are made. For the time being I will leave you with some images.
Ari

1 comment:

Dr. Giggles said...

Wonderful photos, Ari. Looking forward to riding with you and the rest of the gang at the Heck. Have a great summer!