Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time to pull the head out and breath.



I have been not that well lately and today was the day to start a new phase. The wife was adamant that I go for a long ride out in the country. We saddled up, her on her beloved singlespeed Vitus and I on my Gunnar Crosshairs. We did the whole length of Baseline Rd. on gravel then rode south on mulford and came back on Mowers. We totalled 42 miles and the pace was brisk. I felt much better when I got home. Showered had some Recoverite and then headed to the inlaws for food and wine. A splendid Sunday and the temps were fabulous. A big thanks to my dear wife!
Ari

2 comments:

bluecolnago said...

sometimes the "other half" just knows what's right for you.... :)

Anonymous said...

Bicycling is great therapy. I love my Scott SUB 20. Johnson