Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Riding towards the end of May

 May has been a mismatch of weather and continued rain. This weekend I had planned to take some days off and get some serious miles in. Thursday was good, Friday was good, sat was good then today Sunday I woke up to thunder and lightning. There is perhaps going to be a window of no rain in the mid afternoon and that might be my chance. 

Have not been able to get any consistency in lately. It is what it is but this is how the time goes by and I feel like it gets wasted. I'm gonna hit the garage soon for some organizing and cleaning of bikes until I can get outside. 

Let me know if you have any plans for riding anytime soon. Would not mind attempting a 100miler soon. 40 miles would be on limestone and the rest of the 60 on pavement. That's the best we can do around here. 

Lately I have been riding my Black Mountain Cycles Monster Cross. Ive been on all road Gravel kings in 32mm. Those tires can handle anything you throw at them. Probably gonna do the 100 miler on those soon. 

better news and mood in the future. It's just another bridge to cross. 

Ari 


2 comments:

Guitar Ted said...

The weather has been challenging for sure. We've had nine inches of rain (so far) in May which is four more than normal. Flooding everywhere. Keep pedaling!

Ari said...

Thank you. It's tough to do but I just keep looking forward.