Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Almost at the halfway mark

Now that the nice weather is here I have lost a bit of motivation for riding. It kinda hit me once the temps got up and it stopped freezing in the am. I got thinking if I just don't like the warmer temps, the bugs, the crowded trails and just the noise in general that summer brings. I'll find a way to come around these thoughts. Maybe I'm wrong, not sure. 

I'm still planning on doing some long rides this summer and maybe that will get me going and out of this slump that I'm in. I've been commuting and so forth but everything else seems to be in a standstill or standoff. 

Time to sort things out and make the best of every day. I might have to cross the mighty Mississippi and spend some time in Iowa. That might be the ticket. 

Ari 


No comments: