Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, May 13, 2024

Is it time??

 I’ve been having this urge as of late for a while now. It was always customary for me to be logging in some tall miles for some kinda reason. For what seems years there has been no reason. Maybe the lack of reason has been this inexplicable barrier. I’m really not interested anymore in travelling for hours and hours , paying an entry fee plus all other expenses to do a ride. I can just roll down my driveway and ride as much as I want. I might have to put the word out and start small, yeah, then make it bigger. Maybe that will be the plan. 

In the meantime that little rock will continue to remind me to get this done. 

Thank you for reading, 

Ari


No comments: