Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, May 9, 2022

Looks like we made it


 Good morning to all. Yesterday I was really thankful that our Chicago weather decided to change. We had been in this dark, cold, rainy pattern for weeks. Yesterday, being Mother’s Day, was beautiful. I awoke at 448 am and plowed thru the day. I walked , barbecued , walked, cut the grass and filled the day. I didn’t want it to end. 

I guess the nasty weather really made me realize to not waste the good days. I even found a nice Cannondale mountain bike in the trash. 

I guess it’s gonna be a great summer. Take advantage and feel good about it. 

Ari

1 comment:

Guitar Ted said...

We've gone from cold/wet to hot/Summmer! Where did spring go? Ha ha!