Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Fruit Loop photos found !!!!

Thanks for your patience on this blog. Whatever happened to having time to write stuff? I don't have an answer to something I have been thinking about for a long time. The days and weeks just keep flowing like a creek. I was communicating with Slender Fungus member Sucharski asking whether he had any Fruit Loop photos he hadn't shared. 

After a few days I get a massive email full of images I had not seen. I was really happy that he found them. The fruit loop was a ride we did a long time ago. Over 10 years now. We started the ride out of my then house in Sycamore. The group was great and featured a lot of people who have now moved out of state. We basically left Sycamore, rode to the Mississippi river, up to Galena, north along Wisconsin border, down back towards RTE 64 and back to Sycamore. About 255 miles worth of riding. 

Hills, more hills, lots of heat and humidity and more hills. A good time was had and its a ride we often reminisce about. With further ado, here are the images. Thank you for reading and I hope to ride with you again. There is so much more to say. Too bad the words don't come out. Maybe next time.

ari 





























No comments: