Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Another post in May


 Yes, it’s nice to remember the good old days but some might be wondering: what now? I think at this point everyone is trying to find some kind of normality . This epidemic has really done a lot of damage in so many ways. Friends and family that were introverted became even more so. Nobody has time anymore?? What the heck? Doesn’t make sense to me. 

So, I’ve been hoping to literally drag people outside. I will be persistent cause I know that outside is the right thing. Calling a family member/friend is important. In a world of texting maybe give a shot to actually talk to that person. Something has to give. 

I’ve been working quite a bit as usual and transporting our daughter to school. I have been commuting to work by bike or tandem with my daughter. I have been doing longer rides on the weekends and my day off on Thursdays. We walk the dog almost every night if it’s not raining. Trying to hit 20k steps a day. If you have any ideas please leave them in the comments. I’d love to read them. 

Keep rolling, 

Ari

No comments: