Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, February 27, 2023

Welcome to 2023!!!


Welcome to 2023. No, I haven’t just realized that it’s 2023. What I have realized is that we need to start talking and communicating with one another. I know for a fact that many riding groups in this area kinda disolved. The individuals disappeared some hiding behind screens pedaling in eutopic parts of the world. This pandemic has caused so many varied negatives that it’s mind boggling.

With a few people I have given up. Too comfy in their silk cocoons. I have some plans this year and once I solidify stuff I will post it here. I’d like to find a new vehicle to be able to get to places. In the meantime keep riding your bikes and call your friends. Maybe even text them. 

Out, Ari

 

1 comment:

Wisco Jesus said...

A sad realization that only belies the truth of isolation - we believe we are alone in our minds long before the world reflects that back to us. Hopefully with the spring coming and things returning to some new (again) normal, those who seek company on our rides will be rewarded in our persistence. Keep sharing, we see you and can't wait to get together for a ride!