Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

3/29/2023 a short update on the old blog






Today the birds were in full swing.The bird feeder we have was empty and I could hear the complaints thru the window. I went out there to smell a wonderful morning. Bulbs are starting to sprout and push out their antennas.

I thought about how this winter was so mild, never really wore my lake boots. Only toe covers a couple times.I feel things are changing. Don’t seem right. 

The piles and piles of winter gear sat idle in the closet as I wore regular civilian clothing most of the time. 

We’ll see what this spring brings. I plan on keeping the riding up. I have some ideas in mind that will require some degree of fitness. 

I’ve been enjoying my various Single Speed bikes. Completed a 45miler the other day with Kill Stevenson. We had a great ride out to Lockport and enjoyed coffee at a new cafe. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep pedaling Ari!