Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday night riding


Got out on my own tonight just to loosen up the legs and start fiddling with the Salsa La Cruz. I am debating between three bikes for the T.I.

Gunnar Crossahairs with 50x34x12x26 (not low enough gearing). Position is dialed, trusty steed.

Salsa La Cruz. Disc brakes 45x34x11x32 Needs work on Position. a bit heavier than gunnar

Salsa Fargo. Crazy bike. Discs, triple with superlow gears. Heavy, ??? overkill if dry.

Anyway, I have time to think about all this. I know I will make the right choice and things will work out. Tonight was bitey cold riding with just booties and my summer shoes. I sure will miss the cold when its gone. I was starting to get used to it and actually liking it. The stars were out, the moon was out and I even heard a Coyote sing me a song. GWT is melting and soon enough it will be possible to make it to St. Charles again. Wow, that is going to be weird.

Best,
aRi

No comments: