Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

HYPOCRISY, HYPOCRISY

ow
After somebody that I know wrote something about triathlons he has gone out and bought himself a sweet Giant tri bike and joined the troops. Mind you that he is just standing on the bike but the face of determination is present. We talked about the tri thing and my opinion is that it makes people feel "heroic" Us regular road riders continue to just be a "bunch of fags". Yes, I know we can't swim and we can't run.
Anyway hope to not lose many of my friends to the "Trinity Sport" For all the rest of you bike fags out there may the roads be wide, the beer cans that rednecks throw at you empty and the insults short and sweet.
I'll be on the road tomorrow so don't run me over.
No Cars Go,
Ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

i can't swim (very well) and i don't run anymore. i like the roads! and the trails!

peace out, yo!