Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, August 30, 2024

The long month of August

Salsa Mariachi ti bike. Still a great ride







 August was a busy month for sure. I was able to ride 30 days in a row so far. Hope to ride tomorrow to make it a full month of riding, commuting and plain being outside. I have collected an amazing amount of mite bites. This little mites appeared to eat larvae from the Cicadas we had earlier. Now they are dropping and chewing on us. 

I have noticed some improvement in my riding with all the miles I piled on. I did have some knee pain on right leg, most likely due to a mal adjusted cleat. I carried a wrench yesterday and adjusted that cleat a couple times and today was better. 

I’m excited for the month of September, hoping to make it over to Iowa sooner than later. 

Ari

No comments: