Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, May 7, 2018

And suddenly.........................it's summer...........almost

Thanks for stopping by all you old school readers. I really appreciate it. This year was the longest winter I have experienced in a long time. I missed many weekends of riding when the weather was so impossible. 
Now those days are gone but believe me not forgotten. Legs are starting to turn again and the hope of some fitness is hopeful. I have some ideas for some rides in the near future. I hope to get out and do some long ones soon. I have contacted some old friends and hope that our busy schedules line up for once. Around the area where I live we mostly ride on the road. 
I would prefer to be on the gravel but sometimes you have to work with what you have. Road bike it is and that is good. Send in a comment if you are interested in doing some rides. I have Iowa always on my mind. Also heading west of IL is always a good alternative. Many roads to explore out there. I drove around there a couple of weeks ago and it is amazing to see no change. 
Thanks for reading and until the next post, 
Ari 

No comments: