Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

5+++++++++++++++9

Nice thunderstorms to start the morning. I just to write about how we have waited 6 months for the nice weather. And then it just crawls in. That’s when the bike shop gets super-busy. That’s when it’s impossible to take days off,when riders come in telling one how beautiful it is outside. “Hey, you should be riding”,they tell me. I just end up pissing my family off because if I take days off then I get buried in work. Get the picture? Being a bike mechanic isn’t that glorious. Never mind what you see on instagram. 
So, the only way to survive is to get in there early and keep 5he cue at bay. But wait, don’t forget to keep you overtime at bay. When you come in to the bike shop be patient. You had 6 months of winter to get your bike ready. Throw a couple bucks in for coffee. Bring a donut. Be thankful your mechanic is ther to install you online purchase.
Just saying,
Ari


No comments: