Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

January

No need to tell anyone what we have gone thru. It has been a month of just trying to stay moving as much as possible. I missed riding Monday and Tuesday due to minus wind chills. I have learned my limits with my lungs. Warmth will come and no one will complain about it. Long year of cycling is coming to us. 
Stay warm and stay well,
Ari 
before the snow we had a visitor in front of our house


skinny bike on snow

This beautiful sunrise lasted just minutes. I am glad I saw it. 

freeze-o-matic. Commuting has been a challenge

I need to get on the trails with my gang. 

The stairs will whip us into shape. 

No comments: