Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Friday, December 8, 2006

december 8th, 2006


Hi to all. Hope you are frozen to the bone and that your cheeks hurt like mine do. Been riding to work lately has been a chores. Come on! its only 3 miles and I can't believe that it can get so bad out. I was sporting my craft balaclava and craft storm hat and I was still cold. I received the Lake winter boots and they are outrageous. Really heavy duty, nice closure system, nice leather and a very comfy fit. I wore them all day at work and they felt fine. I rode home with them and I did not feel none of the wind go thru them. More coments on the boots as they get more miles on them. Been riding the Gunnar exclusively.
Sent 20 postcards with the hope to get picked for TransIowa race at the end of april. Man that would be fun to do that. Too bad no body around here wants to go. I think it would be a blast to race out there. Will be riding the Ruffian more often now so If I get picked I will be set on what kinda bike Im going to ride. I am definetely riding One gear. I have not decided to run single or fixed yet.
Bill ordered me some Moose Mitts for winter riding. I will have some pictures up from the lake boots and the mitts soon.
Today we received the awesome Cannondale Cross Disc Bike. Now here is a go anywhere machine. I see the posibilities endless with that bike. You have to see the mud clearance on the front fork to believe it. Sensible stuff on it. NO suspension(thank God) No goofy Cannondale stuff. Alu frame, alu fork, 105 rear , tiagra front, truvativ cranks and Disc-disc brakes.
Im out,
peace,
Ari

1 comment:

bluecolnago said...

thanks for the update on the c-dale cross bike.

ride safe!

peace out, yo!