Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association

Headquarters for the Slender Fungus Cycling Association
Brewers of Hardy Rides.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Rack n Roll custom Trans Iowa Rack

Lugged Cromoly and Stainless rack

Less than 10"x10" for the platform.
Powder Coated for a durable finish.
Order up from Rack n Roll.


Daniel over in Pa. designed and custom crafted this outstanding rack to fit my Gunnar Crosshairs.
He has also attached two mounts for bottle cages and two mounts for lights. Being able to carry 4 botttles of water will mean that I will ditch the camelbak. Last year I enjoyed having the camelbak but at the same time I feel like one does not have the ability to gauge how much water one drinks. Also all the stuff in the compartments of the camelbak are out of access unless you stop the bike, unstrap the dang thing and then rummage thru the pockets. Due to many crashes in my lifetime of cross, mtb and roadriding I am losing mobility in my shoulders. Reaching back into pockets is becoming harder and harder and that is why I want stuff in front of me. With 4 bottles, the rack, Epic Designs Fuel Tank I think this year will be a bit easier.


Ride,


Ari

2 comments:

strangelife said...

BEYOooo! That rack is the shit!

s.

Cornbread said...

That rack is sweet. Very functional. Bottle cage mounts are genius.